9 Benefits of Bee Pollen
The answer is yes! Bee Pollen can be used as a safe alternative in the treatment of liver injuries. Studies show that bee pollen antioxidants guard the liver against damage from several toxic substances.
Protect your liver today and order now! #BeePollen #LiverToxicity
Eating bee pollen has numerous health benefits which are ranging of antioxidants, amino acids and micronutrients that can be found in the pollen. Here are some of the benefits you could get:
- Reduce inflammation
- Acts as antioxidants for patients undergoing cancer, heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and hypertension
- Protects your liver from liver toxicity
- Have anti-allergic action
- Higher Vitamin C so that it can helps boost your immune system
- Less severe for women who are experiencing a menopausal symptoms
- Can help relieve stress, improve mood and physical endurance
- Promotes healing
- Younger looking and glowing skin
Can be used as a dietary supplement and/or as a functional food.
Most common cause of liver disease is chronic alcohol abuse. If you know that you are a heavy drinker, start protecting your liver today before it’s too late. Bee Pollen protects and promotes healing. Pollen have other benefits too read article here (link of blog)
Safe, Pure Organic and Natural!
Alcohol abuse is the common cause of liver disease. Start drinking moderately to prevent liver toxicity. A teaspoon of bee pollen a day can help protect and heal your liver. Some people use ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon of bee pollen granules daily. They gradually increase the dose up to 6 teaspoons.