Bee Pollen Boost Immune System
Since Covid-19 has begun, people with weakened immune systems are at higher risk of getting severely sick from SARS-COV-2 or what they called today, COVID-19 or the CORONAVIRUS. Study shows that Bee Pollen may boost your immune system. Bee Pollen extract was found to kill potentially harmful bacteria. At this time, there is no Food and Drug approved that is a treatment for COVID-19. Experts explain that you just need to have a high immune system to avoid high risk of coronavirus. (is there any reference link that we can provide?)
Bee Pollen contains digestive enzymes from the bees. Enzymes processes in immunology. Pollen used to improve the immune response, reduce the effect of radiation and aging because of its antioxidant and flavonoid contents. Bee pollen helps you avoid illnesses and unwanted reactions.
Bee Pollen contains around 250 different substances including vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates, fats, enzymes, flavonoids, phenols, phytochemicals and essential amino acids. Traditionally, Bee Pollen has been used to help recovery from illness. Can be an antidote from pollen allergies. Helps relieve respiratory conditions. Balance the endocrine system (menstrual and prostate conditions) It also has several effects that help support a healthy immune system.
There are signs or symptoms that you have a weakened Immune System
- Stress level is too high. It may not be a coincidence that you tend to get sick after hard work or an emotional situation at home. Stress decreases the white blood cells that help fight infection, meaning, you are more at risk for viruses like the common cold.
- It’s perfectly normal for adults to sneeze and have colds two or three each year. If you are constantly catching colds or you always have a cold, that’s a clear sign that you have a low immune system.
- You have frequent diarrhea, gas or constipation
- Wounds are having a hard to heal
- You are developing pneumonia twice in a year or suffering from chronic sinus.
- You feel tired most of the day even though you get enough sleep
Bee Pollen is considered one of nature’s nutritional food supplements. It is full of vitamins and minerals including, energizing B vitamins and contains nearly the full essential nutrients. It is a popular nutritional supplement that builds the immune system and provides energy for the entire body. It contains 35% protein, 55% carbohydrate, 2% fatty acids and 3% mineral and vitamins. It is high in B-complex and vitamins A, C, D, and E. It is also considered to have the ability to throw off poisons and toxic materials from the body. Is it thought to have the ability to correct body chemistry and eliminate unhealthy conditions. Bee pollen is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream and stimulates immunological responses. It has proved to benefit nausea, sleep disorders, and urinary and rectal disorders following radiation treatment.