A 12 minute easy recipe to quickly solve your dinner.
If you’re a very busy person this recipe is perfect for you! The sweet and savory flavorful honey garlic sauce with just 5 easy ingredients. You can use this tasty recipe to compliment your dish.
500 grams or 2 chicken breast
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of pepper
¼ cup or 60 grams of flour
3 ½ tablespoons or 50 grams of unsalted butter (or 2 ½ tbsp olive oil)
2 minced garlic cloves
1 ½ tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (or white or other clear vinegar)
1 tbsp of soy sauce, (light or all purpose)
⅓ cup or 90 grams of raw honey
- Cut each breast into two to create 4 breast parts in total. Sprinkle each side with pepper and salt.
- Grab a shallow bowl and pour the flour, coat the chicken in flour and shake off the excess flour.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over high heat and hold back about 1 – 2 teaspoons for later.
- Place the chicken in the skillet and cook it for 2 – 3 minutes on each side until golden.
- After cooking chicken, take the chicken off the pan.
- Lower down your heat slightly to medium high.
- Make a room in the pan and add the garlic and top with remaining 1 – 2 teaspoons of butter that you save earlier. Stir the garlic briefly.
- Add the vinegar, soy sauce and the honey and stir or shake the pan to combine. Bring the sauce to a simmer, then simmer for 1 minute or until slightly thickened.
- Add the chicken to the pan of sauce and coat the chicken in the sauce, if the sauce gets too thick, add a touch of water and stir.
- turn off the heat and remove the pain from the heat immediately. Place the chicken on your plates and drizzle over the remaining sauce.
- if desired, garnish with your own liking and serve and enjoy!
Recipe by recipetineats