Happy holidays! We are sharing 3 holiday cocktail drinks for you and your friends to enjoy.
- Sparkling Pomegranate Cocktail
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- Pomegranate arils (seeds)
- 1 750 ml bottle sparkling wine
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Fill an ice cube tray with pomegranate juice leaving about 1/8 inch at the top. Freeze until solid.
- For each serving, fill a highball glass with a few pomegranate ice cubes and pomegranate arils.
- Optional: Top with sparkling wine, orange, cherry and a fresh rosemary sprig.
2. Santa’s Sleigh Cocktail
White sugar crystals, preferably coarse
- 2 cups store-bought eggnog, chilled
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup amaretto liqueur
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- Dampen the rims of 4 martini glasses and then line the rims with sugar crystals.
- Combine eggnog, brandy, amaretto, nutmeg, and ice cream in a blender; process until smooth. Pour mixture into martini glasses and garnish each glass with a whole cinnamon stick.
3. Champagne Bourbon Cocktail
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
- Bourbon (recommended: Woodford Reserve)
- Prosecco or sparkling wine, chilled
- Combine the sugar, water, beans and seeds in a small pot. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook until the sugar is dissolved. Let cool to room temperature, then discard the vanilla bean.
- Add 1 shot of bourbon and 2 tablespoons vanilla bean syrup to a chilled champagne flute. Fill to the top with sparkling wine, and serve.