Summer is around the corner and this recipe is perfect for refreshing your day. Sweet, woodsy and tarty flavor, this honey, blackberry and sage refresher mocktail will brighten your day. Packed with a whole lot of flavor, coming from the Honey, and nutrients and minerals in it. You will adore this as soon as you get a taste of this Honey, Blackberry, and Sage refresher mocktail.
8 fresh blackberries plus more if desired for garnish
¼ cup of honey
10 fresh sage leaves
2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
½ cup of ginger ale
2 cup of seltzer water
- In your cocktail shaker, put in your blackberries, honey, and sage and mix well together. If you want, add ice to help smash together the ingredients.
- Add your lime juice and ginger ale, cover it and shake to mix.
- Strain the mixture into two glasses with ice.
- Fill in each glass of 1 cup seltzer water.
- Garnish with your fresh blackberries and sage leaves (optional) and then enjoy!
Recipe by: Grandbaby-cakes