Your classic chicken recipe but with a twist, this sweet and spicy Honey Mustard Chicken Wings a flavourful recipe that can bring the energy and joy one you taste. Filled with Nutrients and Minerals from the Honey that will bring natural flavor, also mixing with the mustard will bring out the creaminess and it’ll compliment your taste buds. In just an hour and simple ingredients you get to taste this easy recipe.
⅓ cup dijon mustard
3 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoon hot sauce
2 pounds chicken wings, and drumettes separated.
1 tablespoon oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Use a paper towel, remove moisture or pat down the chicken wings dry.
3. Put the chicken wings in a large mixing bowl, pour in the oil and salt and pepper.
4. Place a parchment paper on a baking sheet then place a wire rack on top. Spread out the chicken wings on a single later on the wire rack.
5. Bake the chicken wings for 45-50 minutes or until crispy.
6. While the wings are in the oven, make the sauce. Start by adding the dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, and hot sauce to a bowl and stir until well combined.
7. Remove the wings from the oven and quickly toss them in the sauce and then place them back in the oven on the baking sheet and bake for an additional 10 minute.
8. Carefully take it out of the oven, serve and enjoy!
Recipe by: Downshiftology