Healthy snack for your kids is not that hard to make in your kitchen. Try making them a Pumpkin Biscuit with a sweet taste of Honey they will surely love!
All you need to do is to get and prepare the following ingredients below:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp flaky sea salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 6 tbsp honey
- ¾ cup buttermilk
Once you are done preparing, you can now start following the instructions below:
- Heat the oven to 425° F.
- Combine the flour, salt, baking powder, and spices in a mixing bowl
- Combine the pumpkin, honey, and buttermilk in a glass measuring cup.
- Cut the butter into slices and mix it in the flour your fingers, two knives, or a pastry cutter
- Stir all until it becomes a sticky dough. If the mixture seems dry, add additional ¼ cup of the buttermilk mixture.
- Put the dough onto a well floured work surface. Sprinkle the top of dough with flour. The dough should be 1-inch thick.
- Grease the baking sheet. Floured your biscuit cutter. Cut out the biscuits.
- Place the biscuits on the greased sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes until puffed.
- Served with honey whipped creamed!