Just like the classic cinnamon rolls we buy at our local stores but there’s something easy to it that will make you wanna do this at home! With just simple ingredients, ground cinnamon and honey. Combining cinnamon and honey on a regular basis can boost your immune system, it can protect you from foreign bacteria and viruses. Both the ingredients have a rich source of antioxidants, it can also improve the digestive system and fight various stomach related ailments.
2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
4 teaspoons of honey
- Mix the honey, and cinnamon powder till it looks like paste.
- Spread the puff pastry and roll for an even layer.
- Once the puff pastry is rolled in an inch layer, spread the honey and cinnamon paste mixture on the puff pastry.
- Roll up firmly and slice it into an 1 ½ inch thick and place it on a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Bake for 200C for 15 minutes to 18 minutes or until it is lightly brown and crispy at the edge and then let it cool and serve and enjoy!
This recipe yields 16 servings of Honey and Cinnamon Roll. ♥
Recipe by cookpad