Consider saving this recipe as a fun meal to make during the love month.
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Ioway Bee Farm honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine flour, wheat germ and salt. Make a well in the middle and add honey and yeast mixture. Stir well to combine. Cover and set in a warm place to rise for a few minutes.
- Roll dough on a floured pizza pan and poke a few holes in it with a fork.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until desired crispiness is achieved.