Everyone loves shrimps right? Well, if you come across a Japanese or Chinese cooking show, you will surely crave for a Prawns. You can now bring that yummy crispy prawns in your kitchen. You must need to prepare the ingredients first.
3/4 cup of iced water
1 lightly whisked egg
2 tablespoons of sesame seed
3/4 cup of self-raising flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 vegetable oil cup
24 medium king prawns
1/2 cup pure honey
Once you are done preparing the ingredients, you can now proceed to its cooking direction.
1. Combine iced cold water, egg, and half the sesame seeds in a bowl. Add the flour and salt and stil until well combined.
2. Heat the oil in a wok over the heat of 180°C.
3. Dip one-quarter of the king prawns one at a time into the batter. Use tongs for dipping.
4. Add to wok and deep-fry for 2 minutes or until golden, crispy and just well cooked
5. Transfer the cooked prawn into the prepared tray.